24 March 2005

Who'da thunk it...?

If you'd have told me two years ago that I would be pulling an insane schedule like the one I am now, I wouldn't have believed it. Two years ago I turned down a very-well-paying night audit job at a hotel because I didn't think I could stay up overnight. Lo and behold, here I am, at 4:20 in the morning, at work. On top of that, I only got about three hours of sleep last night and will only get three hours of sleep when I get home, before I have to go to class, then back to work. Good thing I can do homework at work. I've said it before: Who needs sleep?

Let's see...what else....? Maddy's birthday was on Monday. My mom and brothers came up here to surprise her. We all went to Fat Albert's, where we gave her a card my brothers and mom spent three hours on the night before. We had a ton of fun!

In other news, I am 95% sure I am about to get a brand-new iPod. But Toby, you say, how can you afford a $300 mp3 player when you're so desperately saving for a new car? Well, I'll tell you. He's going to tell. He's going to tell. He's going to tell. Jared found a link to a website that claims to give away free iPods. Now, I know everyone has seen those stupid flashing ads that claim to give those away, yes, most of those are bogus. So, I didn't think much of this new site until I saw this video: http://www.team-nme.com/ryan/videos/ipodproof.wmv So, I decided to give it a shot. I am pretty sure that I am very close to getting my iPod. So, if you want to help me, please click here: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16495332 You have to complete an offer. I recommend the eFax or Stamps.com. If you don't want to help, I completely understand and no hard feelings.

Sorry for the shameless plug! Other than that, nothing going on. I am probably going home for the weekend, assuming I can find a way to afford these ridiculous gas prices... Stupid non-renewable fossil fuels.

No comments: