11 February 2005

Never Eat Soggy Worms

Sound advice, even if you're not trying to remember the four cardinal directions. OK, so I haven't posted in almost a week. So sue me!* The thing is, nothing really happened this week. I slept some, worked some, went to some classes, ate some, finished some papers, watched some TV, washed my car some, washed me some, and even cleaned some. I swear I'm forgetting SOMEthing...

This weekend should be alright: I'm either going for a test drive with my dad tomorrow in a Jetta, or I'm meeting them in Boulder tomorrow for my brother's hockey game...or both. Speaking of my Jetta, my new goal is Spring Break...which is in just over a month. I don't know how realistic that is, but I'm hoping it'll work out.

Apart from worms, Never Eat Soggy Waffles, but if you have to choose one, go with the waffles!

*Toby does not really wish to be sued. Suing Toby will result in a countersuit. Base MSRP for U.S. 2005 models, excluding taxes, title, options, dealer, emissions, and registration charges.
See dealer for details. Do not attempt.

No comments: