23 January 2005

to heaven and back...

I have, indeed, been to Heaven and back. I officially began car shopping yesterday. Jared and I went to the VW dealership in Fort Collins to check out what they had. After looking at some different Jettas, we caught the attention of a salesman who told us all about the Jetta and then invited us to take a test drive. I was in the driver's seat before he finished the sentence! I drove a 2003 GLS 1.8T (T stands for Turbo). The only apt word for the experience is Fahrvergnuegen! The car and I were one. I was made for that car! When the salesman told me that he would park it from here, I almost teared up. I really did not want to get out of that car and return to my Ford POS. Soon enough, though, the Jetta will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine!

No comments: