03 January 2005

Sleep, at night?! Go on!

It's true. I actually get to sleep through the night tonight! I've been working a lot of grave shifts lately, and that, combined with a fun New Year's means that tonight's the first night I actually get to sleep in almost a week! I spent this evening in my sweats, made myself a pizza (Digiorno Deep Dish...mmmm, boy!), and had a few glasses of wine. Finally, a night to relax...

Christmas was good. Spent time with the family, which is always fun. We went to church and the Macaroni Grille (a family tradition on Christmas Eve) and after a few glasses of wine, had a blast...at the Grille, not church, of course. Christmas was a lot of fun. Everybody seemed to like the gifts I got for them...or at least they smiled politely and told me they liked them. From the rents, I got a XM Satellite Radio consule, boombox and auto kit along with a year's subscription to XM Radio! I almost felt like I was on the Autobahn while I was driving up E470 listening to my European electronica music. The only thing that would have made it better was if I was in a German car! Sorry, I'll stop drooling now.

I spent New Year's with Jared and Tanis. Jared and I drank some, but we've both been a lot more drunk before! Shooting off all the poppers we bought was a lot of fun, but cleaning them up in the morning was not so much...

Back to work tomorrow afternoon. School in a week. So, I'm going to do my best to relax for the rest of the break, because it's back to the grinding stone next Monday!

Hope you all had a great holiday season, O loyal TobyFans. Until next time...

No comments: