04 January 2005

Friggin' brrrrrr!

Ah, winter in Colorado. It's snowing, which is actually more rare around here than you may think! And according to the Weather Channel, it's a whopping 7 degrees! Just got off work, so I'm winding down. We have training tomorrow morning for a new alarm system. Eight hours of listening to some technician drone on about alarms. I'm so excited I can hardly breathe. Not really.

But what I am excited for is Jared. He is the proud owner of a brand-new (slightly) Xbox!! We went out and bought Halo 2 right away and spent the afternoon playing it! Woot Woot! Yes, I know, we're geeks, but we're fun geeks!

Also -- I can't believe I forgot to mention this yesterday -- I bought a digital camera! Woot Woot! It's a Kodak CX7430. It's a great little camera, especially for the price! So, now I'll be able to add more photos. I can tell, you're all thrilled.

I have nothing else to say. Good night.

No comments: