23 December 2004

Good grief, Tobias...

'Good Grief, Tobias, what are you doing here this late?' You know it's late when the computer you log into for work tells you its too late. Here I sit at work, on the grave shift. It's about 02:50, so I'm almost halfway through my shift. Got the all-important Red Bull in front of me and Silvermine Subs on its way. Thank God they're open until 03:00! Going to pop in 'Waterworld' (yes, with Kevin Costner) once my food gets here. That should take me to about 05:00, which would mean only 2 hours left, which will be filled with Halo, barring some catastrophe happening on campus. Thus is the life of a dispatcher when those he 'serves and protects' all leave for a month.

When I should have been resting up for this exciting shift, Jared, Tanis, Nate, Christina and I all hung out this...er...yesterday evening. We played a game called 'Loaded Questions.' While the game was a lot of fun, I think Jared, Nate and I had the most fun afterwards by throwing the world at each other. It's a wonder we didn't break anything! Tanis and Christina, it seemed, were slightly less than amused. Perhaps we need to have some guys' nights out, so that they won't have to put up with us...

So, there you go, exciting stuff does happen in my life. Well, maybe not so much exciting, but exciting enough for me to write about it at 3 in the morning! Also. it's a good way to stay awake until food gets here! Speaking of...here it is, so I will bid you adieu (or however you spell that), O loyal TobyFans!

No comments: