31 January 2005

Monday Monday...da daaaa daa da da da

Everyone now, Monday Monday..da daaaa.... Now that that song is stuck in your head, let's move on!

Once again I find myself sitting in class...Monday morning. I slept well last night - too well, as it turns out. Tough to get up this morning. This weekend was alright, if a bit long. I worked the grave shift on Friday and Saturday night. I get paid for doing next to nothing, but at 4 in the morning, it becomes very difficult to stay awake. I usually have to run a few laps around the office to wake myself up. I'm sure I look rediculous when I do that - a dude holding a PAC set (handheld radio) running in circles around the office.

Other than work, I had fun. On Saturday, I hung out with Jared, Tanis, Jared's mom and Megan (his sister). We went to Texas Roadhouse (mmmmm boy!) and had a lot of fun. Then, yesterday, after waking up at about 1:00 (no, I'm not that lazy, I worked the grave shift, remember?!), I hung out with Jared and Tanis again, then went into work for a little bit to work on a project for the chief, then (an den an den...) went with Tanis, Chelsea and Jared to the Olive Garden. I love the wine there! Also, food.

Not really looking forward to the week. School and work... But I'm probably going to go and test drive another Jetta on Saturday, so I have something to look forward to. And I know I'm driving everybody nuts by talking about my impending new car all the time. I apologize for driving you all nuts, but I'm excited, so SHUT UP!

Um, sorry, didn't mean to go off like that. 15 minutes left in class! Bye!

No comments: