29 January 2005

Friday...or is it?

Well, it's finally Friday. Unfortunately, though, it's not really for me. I have to work the graveyard shift tonight and tomorrow night. The shifts will bring me up to 40 hours for the week, but I'd much rather sleep than work. Can't complain though, the more I work, the quicker (is that even word?) I get my Jetta.

Also, I don't care what anyone tells you, but three and a half hours is not enough sleep. And worse, I didn't even have to be up that late. I just was. Makes for a sleepy day for me, but it also means that I won't have a problem taking a nap this afternoon before work.

So, here's wishing everyone a good sleep tonight, and sleep some for me! And don't concern yourself with me. I'll just be up all night serving and protecting....send flowers and caffeine!

No comments: