19 October 2006

iToby

I have good news and bad news:

The bad news is that my laptop crapped out on me. Gone. Finished. Dead. D-E-D. Ded. It was an alright-computer when it lasted. It went to that place where all good electronics go when they cease to function: Jared's apartment. I don't think this one will fare as well as my last patient, though. At best, Jared will recover my files and have some extra computer parts. Of course, being a college student, I need a computer, which brings us to...

...the good news! I finally got my MacBook! The machine I'm typing on right now not only runs quickly and efficiently, but it looks beautiful too! Of course, I am having an interesting time getting used to the new operating system, but I really like it! And its not like I could really afford it either, but like I said, I need a computer. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

No comments: