26 May 2005

Summertime...

Haven't blogged a lot lately, but there has really been nothing major happening lately, which is good and bad, I suppose. It's summer, so I've been taking advantage of not having classes by sleeping in and not doing stuff. That's great for a bit, but I'm definitely not going to be doing this all summer. I am going to get my Jetta in June if it kills me. I have been putting off, aiming for this $4000 down payment mark for a long time now, and I keep getting really close. So, whether or not I make it in June, I'm going for the Jetta. I'm tired of waiting and it's going to drive me nuts if I don't get it soon. Turns out I'm not going to be able to get the 2004 1.8T. They were really popular and none of the dealerships have them anymore. So, instead, I'll probably be getting a 2002-03 with the 1.8T, which is good because I'll be going through the Certified Preowned, which will be much cheaper. Once I get that, I'm out. Out of Greeley. Out of Colorado. Out of here. I can't wait!

No comments: