14 December 2004

Bored at work...

Well, here I sit at work, doing nothing. Students are gone, so all the officers are on admin and stuff, preparing for next semester. Makes my job really easy, but really boring too.

I'm still in a daze while recouping from the semester. Nice to be able to sit and do nothing for a while. I keep having these thoughts that I have a paper due, but it's nice to have that realization that I'm done! I don't have all my grades back. But I know that I have at least 2 Bs so far. Woot woot.

12-hour work shift today, 8 hours tomorrow, then the police Christmas party tomorrow evening. Having drinks and singing karaoke with "a bunch of drunk cops." (thanks to Julia for this quote. "I hate it," she says!) I think it will be a lot of fun! So, until then, have a wonderful day and a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments: