28 February 2008

Toby vs. Skye

I have never had so much fun doing a survey on MySpace. I know, I know; the whole survey thing is rather silly, but this one made me laugh. One is supposed to fill it out comparing oneself with one's significant other, but since I don't have one at the moment, this one is based on a hypothetical... Enjoy.

I always feel left out of these relationship surveys (not really). So, this is one is about Skye, a hippie type that I will have met in a commune in Nepal while on a quest to find my soul mate. Who knew it will have gone so well?!

1. Who eats more?
Neither. We're both fasting in honor of some Nepali tradition. I don't know what's going on, but I've been on the ganj for the past few nights and I'm going with the flow.

2.Who said "I love you" first?
Me, but it really just slipped out while summiting Sagarmatha. I didn't think I was going to make it.

3.How long have you been together?
Time is an illusion.

4. Who sings better?
We're both pretty bad at singing, but man, can she play a wicked Paahan chare!

5. Who's older?
We're both the same age! Wow. What a find!

6. Who's smarter?
She is.

7. Who's temper is worse?
She has attained spiritual harmony,which just pisses me off.

8. Who does the laundry?
We're hippies. (I'm not yet, but I will be after I go on a quest to find my soul mate, end up in a Nepali commune and meet Skye.) We don't do laundry.

9. Who does the dishes?
Barati, our Sherpa.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Ahem. Hammock...

11. Who snores?
Neither of us do. But our ass, Khadka does. Dumb ass.

12. Who's hair is longer?
Mine. (Shut up. It's my fantasy.)

13. Who's better with the computer?
We have rejected such earthly possessions. But once we make the return trip home, I am.

14. Do you have pets?
None, besides Khadka.

15. Who pays the bills?
Bills?

16. Who cooks dinner?
When we're eating, Barati usually does.

17. Who drives when you are together?
Well, I usually guide our ass up the damned mountain.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
No one.

19. Who is the most stubborn?
The ass.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
We're never wrong.

21. Who's parents do you see more?
Neither. We're in Nepal.

22. Who named your pet?
The Great Spirit.

23. Who kissed who first?
I kissed her first, but again, it was on Sagarmatha and it was more to try to keep warm...

24. Who asked who out?
We're soul mates. Our eyes will have locked and no words were needed. We were also both on the ganj, so it was pretty wild.

26. Who's more sensitive?
We're both sensitive to the needs of all of the Great Spirit's creatures.

27. Who's taller?
Me. (Shut up. It's my fantasy.)

29. Who has more siblings?
Me.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Neither of us wears pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very entertaining. Ask her where she attained spiritual harmony...I would like some.