03 December 2007

Back to Germany

So, I was talking to my mom last night about her and my dad's trip to Germany next week. She asked, almost off-handedly, if I wanted to go if I could get the time off work. Silly question. So, less than 24 hours later, with all my shifts covered, I have my ticket to Germany! I leave Colorado next Wednesday and get back to following Monday. It's a quick, whirlwind tour, but I'm stoked to go back! Even it is for a short time. We'll be spending most of our time in Würzburg.

Funny thing is, I have to miss my friends wedding in order to go. My mom has sprung these surprise trips on me twice in my entire life and I have had to miss the weddings of two friends, in the same circle of friends, no less! Sorry, guys, but I can't pass this up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup I'm still not going to like it. Now who will be there to laugh at the fact that I have to be a girl for a whole day ;-) LOL