16 March 2007

No TobyCast

Hey. After sitting in front of my computer for about an hour, trying to come up with something interesting to say, I gave up. For once in my life, I have nothing to say. I don't know if I'm just not in a creative mood or what. Or, it could be that I really don't have much to say about London. It was fun. I saw "Phantom of the Opera," went on the London Eye, ate fish and chips, and cruised the town. But really, that's about it. And it took me two seconds to type that. Try coming up with a five-minute monologue without boring everybody to death. Maybe I'll come up with something good some other time.

...and you can help! What do you want TobyCast to look like? A video travel blog (difficult, as I don't have a video camera. It would be me at home, recapping what I did)? A political show? Other ideas? Let me know.

No comments: