09 January 2007

Live from Detroit

Well, I've made it as far as Detroit, so far. It's been an interesting trip, so far. I woke up this morning at 5:30, after going to bed at 3:00. Then, we got caught in traffic south of Denver. I got to the airport an hour before my flight was scheduled to leave. Thankfully, the flight was delayed by a half hour, so I didn't have a problem catching the plane.

Now, I'm sitting in the Detroit airport, which is a dumb airport. While here, I exchanged some dollars for Euros, which was very painful. For my $125, I got €80. Ouch. My Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt has been delayed by 47 minutes. Hopefully, that's all it's delayed; I have a train to catch in Frankfurt!

I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to blog again, so in the meantime, hope all is well with you! I already miss you all. If I have your address, expect a post card next time in the next few months. If I don't, why not? Send it to me.

No comments: