31 December 2006

Vintage Toby

So, as I was going through old CDs, trying to figure out which to throw out, I came across my old old old webpage: "toby partridge 3.0," or "TP3." I was so clever. I made this page right before coming up to UNC back in 2001. Here are some highlights. On the welcome page:

15 August 2001

Hello Toby-Fans (and I know there's at least one)! I just got back from New York. I was there celebrating my Grandparents' 50th Anniversary. Congrats to them! I should have pictures up in the next couple weeks. If anyone out there has pictures from the occasion, please send them to me so I can put them up.

I was also in California the two weeks before New York. I've posted some pictures from that trip. Just click on the Pictures link on the left-hand side.

I head up to school at UNC in a few days (see countdown below). I will have a live web cam set up in my dorm, for all you peeping toms out there. You can make sure that I'm "studying".

I'm currently developing "Toby Partridge v3.5." Look forward to that early to mid-September.
And on the "About Me" page:
Let's see, what do you need to know about me? ... I was born in Frankfurt A.M, Germany on 18 August ... (I'm not asking for gifts, but if you insist, Click here for my wish list!).

I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado; at least until August when I go to The University of Northern Colorado in Greeley.

Other Random Stuff about me:

* I work at the Hilton Garden Inn - Colorado Springs. It's not my dream job, but it's income. I don't plan on being there much longer, as I am heading up to school soon.
* Like I said, I am going to UNC in the fall. I plan on majoring in Political Science or something along those lines.
* I try to get out now and then to play paintball, which is my favorite thing to do in my free-time.
* I referee for USA Hockey. That's a lot of fun, and I also get paid for it!

If you really need to get ahold of me for some reason, Email me!
It should be noted that the link to the wish list still works and I have updated it quite a bit since then, should you want to buy me stuff test the link.

Also, I had a countdown on the main page that was counting down the days until I left for Greeley. Funny thing is, it is now counting the days since I came up to UNC! As of this posting, I have lived in Greeley for 1,956 days. Even funnier -- in my present caffeine-induced state, anyway -- is that I am currently counting down the days until I leave Greeley. As of this posting, nine days.

All this packing has definitely been a trip down memory lane. This find is the oldest, by far.

Here is a shot of the countdown and some of my old graphics:


No comments: