10 May 2005

Transitioning...

Well, the school year is over... My entire family was in town over the weekend and we all had a lot of fun, even if it was extremely hectic. Both sets of grandparents visited and we basically partied all weekend.

I'm going to be working my butt off this week, trying to get completely moved into my new place. Exciting, but it's still a pain. I really hope to be done by Friday, but with work and stuff, it's going to be tough. Luckily, Kelley has a truck, which will make it easier to move.

So, after the weekend, I'll have to whole summer to recoup. My goal is to stop merely surviving, as I have been doing with school and everything, and actually start to get healthy; both physically and mentally. I haven't been sick, but I haven't been at the top of my game in a long time and I'm sick of it. So, come Monday, I'm going to handprint-scan my way into our workout facility and get healthy. I know, most of you right now don't believe it, but by the end of the summer, I hope to feel much better. Here goes nothing...

No comments: