15 May 2005

Goodbye Old, Hello New

Whew. We cut it close last night. Our landlord was coming at 8:30 last night to check us out, and as of 8:20, we hadn't swept and mopped the kitchen. It was a mad dash to get out, but we made it...and got our deposits back. Getting checked out marked the end of two very hectic weeks. I still have a lot of work to do in order to get everything moved in, but considering I have at least a year to do it, I can finally sit back and breathe for a little bit.

I'm really excited about this summer. The roommate situation is looking good, there's a possible romantic interest in the not-so-distant future (more on that later...maybe ), and I'm going to be going on a road trip. I'm definitely not going to let this summer go down like last summer. I'm going to get out and have some fun.

Woot woot.

No comments: