12 May 2005

Blech...

Well, the other day when I said I hadn't been sick, I spoke too soon. I got nailed with a head cold yesterday morning. I actually feel fine, except that my face feels like it's about to explode! Timing couldn't have been worse... well, I guess it could have been, but it's still pretty bad. I have to be completely moved out by Saturday and I have a ton of work to do between now and then. Jared and I are going to try to get all the big stuff out tonight (ie bed, desk, etc), then I can concentrate on the rest tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, it should be a pretty decent day, aside from the moving part. I should get my new iPod tomorrow, I should be getting my tax return tomorrow, and I should be getting my new wireless router tomorrow. So, it's like Christmas! When you add and subtract everything, I'll actually be making a profit by doing nothing! Woot woot!

After the weekend, like I said before, things will finally calm down a bit. I'm going to start getting healthy again and relax. No more worrying about grades, school, money (well, always money, but it wont be quite as bad...) Whew. It'll be nice to slow down for a while!

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

No comments: