12 April 2005

This week: so far, so good...

Well, so far, this week has been pretty good. And it looks like it will be getting even better! The last couple days, I didn't do much, but two of my big papers' deadlines were pushed back by a few days. I get a few more days to put off work! Tomorrow, the police department is celebrating 1) its student employees and 2) National Telecommunicator's Week. As Jared, Kelley, and I fit into both categories, we get two times the recognition. Funny thing is, two times as much recognition looks just like singular recognition. Bummer.

On Thursday, I have something very interesting planned. I can't say what it is, because I know the person for whom this surprise is intended might very well stumble upon this blog. If it's you, HAHA: You're not getting any answers here! Muahahahahaha!

Then on Saturday, our history group is finally meeting! WOOHOO! We haven't met in a very long time, so it'll be nice to hang out with all of you history geeks again!

Of course, I'll see at least one of you on Thursday! HAHAHA!

No comments: