30 March 2005

Sleep...

You know what sucks about sleep? It's probably one of the greatest things in the world, but we don't even know we're doing it until after we wake up. Waking up this morning, I thought, Wow, sleep is great. Now I'm done with it...and get to go to class. Well....5 more minutes....just 10 more minutes.....CRAP! I've got to get to class! I hate that feeling! I wish there was a way you could sleep and know that you're sleeping while you're sleeping. That would be fantastic!

As usual, nothing new on the TobyFront. Just same ole same ole. I've got my car and iPod to keep me excited about things. Other than that, I'm plugging through school and work, just biding my time. I am going apartment-hunting on Saturday with my new roommate, Kelley. That should be fun, assuming we find something we like for a decent price. I'll keep you all updated on developments there. But for now, I'm going to take my leave of you and go back to listen to Yagami ramble on about Adfjieoveic....I don't know what he's saying either...

No comments: