17 December 2004

[insert clever title here]

Um...let's see what have I done since last time...? Oh yes, on Wednesday evening I went to the police Christmas party and awards banquet. It was a lot of fun, but the chief didn't mention mine or Jared's name. All of the other student employees were thanked, but we were forgotten. To be fair, though, upon realizing her mistake, she returned to the mike and introduced me as the best student dispatcher they had... I was also told that I was the life of the party. I'm not sure if it was my ever-so-graceful fall when doing the electric slide or the touching duet of "American Pie" I performed with one of our sergeants. We went out to Rafferty's bar afterwards and needless to say, yesterday was spent recovering from the previous night.

Got all my grades back. Final tally: 1 A, 3 Bs, and a C. Not bad, considering what I went through to get those grades.

And finally, I'm headed down to the Springs here in a couple hours. Going to spend the weekend at home before coming back up here to work.

...and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!

No comments: